We are aware of the recent removal of the mask mandate by Governor Abbott effective 3/10/2021. The CDC, infectious disease experts, and the medical community continue to support the use of masks, social distancing, and proper hygiene so 360 Back and Spine Center will continue to implement best practices to ensure safe access for our patients as well as a safe work environment for our staff.
For this reason, the following policies have been implemented:
- MASKS: Masks must be worn by all patients during their visit. Masks will be provided, if necessary, for a small fee. No one will be permitted into the office without one. Our staff will be wearing masks at all times for your protection.
- BUSINESS OPERATIONS: Our business hours remain unchanged. We have, however, limited the volume of patient visits/day and the number of patients allowed in the office at one time. No patients will be allowed to sit in the waiting room for an extended period. Family/friends will not be allowed in the office unless necessary for communication, mobility, or to accompany a minor.
- TELEMEDICINE VISIT OPTIONS: Telemedicine visits are available. Please call the office to learn how to request a virtual appointment.
- HYGIENE: Hygiene has always been taken very seriously. All exam rooms, chairs, tables, and door handles will continue to be cleaned after every patient visit. Multiple hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the office. All snacks and magazines have been removed to decrease contact surfaces.
- TEMPERATURE: Upon arrival for your visit, please call the office. Someone will meet you to take your temperature. Any temperature over 99 degrees will be considered febrile and the appointment will need to be rescheduled.
- PAPERLESS OFFICE: Our office is now paperless. All forms are accessible on the patient portal. New patients will be provided a password via email at the time of scheduling. To save time, all patients are advised to complete paperwork and CHECK-IN to their appointment from home. If unable to do so, an IPAD will be provided upon arrival. Once all information is complete, one of the staff will be out to assist you.
We will continue to diligently follow government and public health guidelines concerning COVID-19. For additional information, the following resources have been provided below.
Thank you for being loyal members of 360 Back and Spine Center. We look forward to taking care of you through this difficult time and beyond. Please contact our office with additional questions?
Dr. Kinchen & the 360 Team